We know that not all of you always have the time to scour the art world for the latest happenings, so here are a few recent headlines for you:
- Legendary performance artist Marina Abramovic charged with assault after her latest show at the Guggenheim.
- Primate researchers at MIT show that baboons demonstrate a profound understanding of Postmodernism.
- Fans of Sigur Ros can actually differentiate between the band’s songs, scientists at Reykjavik’s Insitute of Aural Sciences say.
- Random House slated to release “50 Shades of Grey” audiobook by Morgan Freeman.
- Cast of upcoming “Expendables” 3 announced, including Michael Cera and Jesse Eisenberg in lead roles.
- Marilyn Manson endorses Mitt Romney for his “strong, Christian values.”
- John Cage to curate exhibition at a gallery in Chelsea; show set to run through 2433.
- Research conducted at Oxford University shows that listening to atonal music while studying can lead to poor academic performance and juvenile delinquency.