Please fill in the answer to following questions in an email to email@example.com.
1. Why do you want to be on The Spectator?
2. What are your time constraints, if any?
If you are interested in the Art Department, you must draw a couple pieces of art that could potentially be printed in The Spectator. Choose two out of the following three options:
1. Comic or Op-Art (similar to a political cartoon, an op-art piece expresses an opinion about an important issue.)
2. Art to accompany an article about the girl’s gymnastics team or boy’s basketball team.
3. Art to accompany this NYTimes review
Each piece should be no smaller than 3in x 9in for comics and 4in x 4in for all non-comics. Each piece should be no larger that 8.5in x 11in (standard computer paper). Please place your pieces in an envelope with Art, your full name and ID written on the front and place the envelope in The Spectator’s mailbox, which is located in the mail room.